What do you use wipes for?

Wipes are great for lots more then just babies bums. I use them for removing make up, and poop stains. I used them for pen on my couch today............... an it WORKED!! Has anyone tried them for anything other then baby bums

Chantalg12

Asked by Chantalg12 at 1:18 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They remove hairspray from the vanity! LOL! I've used them to clean my dog's face and his paws.

My granddaughter holds her cheetos in a baby wipe so she doesn't get her hands messy... Yup, two years old!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:20 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• they took tar out of a pair of jeans, I was amazed
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 1:25 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I wipe down the leather furniture with them, clean the dust off my car dashboard, remove make up, clean sticky fingerprints of the TV, get the gunk out of the cracks on the computer keyboard, wipe the dirt off my toddlers shoes....and then I wonder how we go through wipes so quickly!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:30 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Sometimes I dust my painted and fake wood furniture with them. I have also used them to clean spots on the kitchen floor in between moppings. There is some pen ink on my couch right now. I'm going to go try a baby wipe on it right now!
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 1:33 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Our baby is 17 and I have wipes still! I have become dependent on them. I love 'em for just about anything.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 1:42 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I still have them for my 4yr old. I use them to clean off his hands, to wipe down the coffee table. I use them for alot, I even have a pack in the car.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:43 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Sometimes I use them for my make-up. My daughter is 4 and uses the potty on her own now, but sometimes I have to go back and get what she misses.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:22 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• My Husband, Our Son, and I don't use them for anything but wiping Ourselves..because toilet paper is NOT enough.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 6:38 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• i use them to clean grubby hands and faces. i also use them to wipe down their highchair trays (although i still do wash and sanitize them a couple times a week).
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:45 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I use wipes for EVERYTHING! :) Cleaning the t.v., tables, etc, quick spot cleaner for clothes, hands, etc. Wipes are WONDERFUL! :)
    Platinum_Mommy

Answer by Platinum_Mommy at 12:35 PM on Dec. 18, 2010