Do you think I have a ovarian cyst?? Maybe TMI adult content

Ok so every month around the time I should be ovulating I start having pain around where my left ovary is.. well I have a US on the 28th to check to see if that is what it is.. But the other night when it was hurting me and my DH was having intercourse and at the end I noticed that I was bleeding not bad like a monthly but not just a little could anyone tell me what that was?? ( and after that my ovary dont hurt like it did )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Health

• Id go in. I just had mine removed Tuesday and yeah I'm in pain from the surgery but no more Cyst pains. Yours sounds like all of what I had
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 1:30 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I was told I have ovarian cysts and I do get pain/discomfort when I ovulate. Its like a cramp in my side that doesn't go away. It very well could be. I don't know what the blood would be from though.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:22 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• It has been going on for awhile and mine is cramping to.. I dont know if the intercourse was to hard or what or if it burst it or what..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:26 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Thanks I hope they Find out what it is and I hope that if having intercourse did burst it that they can still see what had happen on the US even though I plan on telling them what happened
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:35 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• id see your dr
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:44 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Thanks everyone I seen my dr and I have to see them again this week and will know more but most likely I will have to be put on BC so that way I wont get them
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:01 PM on Jan. 5, 2011