What kind of activities or games can I

Hi moms

This Sunday I am babysitting my friends kids for couple hours. They are 5 and 3 and I have a 3 and 1 year old of my own. I was just looking for activities or games that I can do with them when they come over to my house. We can't go out because it is raining all weekend long. I'm thinking about baking and a movie but I am worry about the little ones because they don't really listen. Any suggestion on what to do with the 4 kids???

Thanks

bratgirln1

Asked by bratgirln1 at 1:23 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• Arts and crafts!! Glitter, glue, make snowflakes out of plain paper and decorate! Watercolor painting--cheap and easy! Have "contests" and display all of their works of art! Bake and decorate Christmas cookies--gingerbread men, cut-outs, etc.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:25 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• What about playing hide and seek, maybe reading a Christmas book to them. Can you maybe get supplies to make a christmas gift for mommy?
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 1:31 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• What about decorating cookies? I would have the cookies made, or buy plain sugar cookies, then let them have fun with frosting and sprinkles.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 2:16 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• @preciouschild What kind of supplies should I get? Do you have any favorite craft?
    bratgirln1

Comment by bratgirln1 (original poster) at 1:37 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Making crafts of some sort should keep them all entertained. Glue sticks and construction paper!
    gatorswife

Answer by gatorswife at 2:14 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Thanks to all of you.
    bratgirln1

Comment by bratgirln1 (original poster) at 1:02 AM on Dec. 19, 2010