What are you getting your 3yo for christmas?

........................................ Mine is getting toys that keep him thinking and buzy!!

Chantalg12

Asked by Chantalg12 at 1:24 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Mine is getting all kinds of crap lol He wanted a crayon maker ( he got it lol ) the cow boy from toy story 3 ( his words lol) Alphie The Robot, a big wheel and lots other stuff i cant think of right now but I hope it keeps him thinking and busy
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 1:29 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• He wants some of those Transformer RPM cars (the ones that look like Matchbox cars but have the robot etched in underneath), an Iron Man, legos, lincoln logs, and a few other odds and ends. Unfortunately, my husband bought the girls a Wii so anything they open before that is just not going to matter.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:35 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I got mine the Alphie robot too! Transformers, A Zu Zu pet lol, Games we can play together or on his own, a romote control car...............
    Chantalg12

Comment by Chantalg12 (original poster) at 1:38 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Mine is getting a puppy! lol I may regret it, also a Vtech Reader (like the Leapfrog Tag) an Annabelle Dollhouse and a few more things but those are the hightlights.
    bbbrussell20

Answer by bbbrussell20 at 5:50 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I bought an Alphie for my daughter too. She also got a sleeping bag, pillow pet, Princess P dress up outfit, and princess tiana cookware. I only remember b/c I just finished wrapping yesterday.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:08 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• He's not getting too much, since we don't have a lot, but he's going through a train stage, so we've got a train set for him, and some playdo and a tag reader with a few extra books. Oh, and DH got him a train whistle, too, haha, we're so excited about the train. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:11 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• we are kinda broke this year LoL But mine is getting a pillow pet she has been asking for one everytime we go to the store and a child size dora snuggi to use in the living room instead of her blankets. Plus some barbies and little ponies and books
    ladysummeraire

Answer by ladysummeraire at 3:38 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I think most 3 yo boys are all about trains.............................Mine is too, he's just not getting one this year. And really I dont think 3 yo's care about what it is there getting. They're at an age where this whole Christmas thing is facinating and they're just happy to be getting something. You are all willing to make what you can out of Christmas and you are all wonderful momma's for it!!
    Chantalg12

Comment by Chantalg12 (original poster) at 10:41 PM on Dec. 19, 2010