Cleaning schedual?

Do you have one?

How does it work for you?

What is your schedual?

Chantalg12

Asked by Chantalg12 at 1:31 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Home & Garden

• i don't really have a schedule i just start with the chore that needs to be done the most eg; if the laundry hamper is full, i do laundry,or if the kitchen needs to be cleaned i do it. i try not to stress about the chores i just do what ever seems the most urgent.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 1:41 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Since I work 40 hrs a week, I stay on top of the surface cleaning before work, like making beds, clean kitchen etc. On my days off I spend it doing a more thorough cleaning, dusting, vaccum, mop etc.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:42 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I just feeling like it's loosing battle in my house. I dont know how to catch up and have time for my kids. ( things fell far behind when I had baby #2) I'm a bit of a cluster collector
    Chantalg12

Comment by Chantalg12 (original poster) at 1:47 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I don't really have a schedule I usually clean when I get home from school or work..

tere1986

Answer by tere1986 at 1:47 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• It is hard to keep a schedule. I am asking my kids to help out more. Sundays we do a "big" clean. That way we are a little better prepared for mondays.
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 2:16 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I tried to keep a schedule doing bathrooms and other things on certain days but it didn't work. The only thing I do on a schedule is the sheets, blankets and pillowcases. Everything else gets done several times a week.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:59 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I don;t have a schedule per se, I just do what needs to be done--which is multiple times daily with two young boys! I find that if I stay on top of things, cleaning is quick and painless! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:28 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I don't have a schedule, but it does help some people. I guess I do have a schedule in my head. When I have my coffee in the morning, I think of what I need to do that day, and do a little at a time, as other things allow. It's hard when you have kids, to get everything done.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 6:53 AM on Dec. 19, 2010