What to do with $50 bucks for xmas?

I am super poor right. My other cheque hasn't come and it's almost Xmas time. I have 50 bucks to buy my kids and fiance gifts. I am looking for some gifts that I could get or make before Christmas. My oldest boy is 3 and my youngest daughter is 18 months..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• We have some dollar stores in our area that have toys for about $5-$10.Id tell fiance we dnt have to get eachother gifts.Only kids.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 1:43 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Adults don't need anything. Tell your fiance no gifts. Dollars store or big lots. Plan a special activity like watching a movie or playing a board game. Spend quality time together.
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 2:06 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• get the kids a board game to share($10)

look at Walmart and Target for good deals to get them each a little something (target has a barbie on sale, usually has hot wheel 5 packs for $6 or $7 and maybe one $9 or $10 toy each as well)

make little "coupons" for DH - offering to take over chores, romantic ideas, etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• dollar stores, big lots. didnt you sign up for any of the toys for tots programs, salvation army?
    tricia1332

Answer by tricia1332 at 4:15 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Try the dollar stores and family dollar stores. The family dollar has nice clothes around here and other stuff.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 10:06 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• family dollar and they also have $1.00 filled stockings for the children there too and get those girls those $4.00 barbies the little if you have those holiday christmas teddy bears about $5.00 and check out all clearance racks and right now i've seen plenty of pjs in target for about $3.00-$4.00, and cook a regular dinner and if the children are older explain to them the situation and btw family dollar has plenty toys for boys i suggest you do most of your shopping there and the dollar tree , enjoy
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 10:54 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• i forgot fiance has to wait maybe go to aldi and get a little cocktail for you and him to share on christmas eve together once the children are asleep and buy some cheap cookie mix and bake cookies christmas eve believe me the only difference is going to be the quantity but they'll enjoy because you'll be doing things christmas eve and christmas day
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 10:57 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• yeah do just the kids,,we always do each other last after kids are done and if their is money great if not we are fine. Many board games are cheap.it depends of their ages if they are small its easier to get small stuff.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:13 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I am not sure on the gender or ages of your kids but how about a book about how to do something (to share) :100 types of paper airplanes" and colorful paper
    string and beads and a book about making jewerly,
    wodden blocks (you can buy a 100 pc. set for $12 at target online) and a book of things they can build,
    large set of legos in many colors and a book or monthly magazine subcription about different things they can built.
    paint and find large cardboard boxes (ask family or a large store) to build mini playhouse

if you tell me the age, number and gender of your kids I can help more, message me.
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 11:30 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• 2 words dollar stores.........or thrift shops,goodwill.....make something at home that will mean alot to them....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2010