Orgasm Help!! adult content

Ok so every time i feel im going to come my boyfriend finishes! I want to make him last longer but he always finishes and i never get to i have told him to hold it because i feel that im going to but he always lets it go! Is there anyway I can orgasm faster or make my man not finish so fast....Im sick or always not finishing and its very hard to really concentrate.....this is sick but should I ask him to "finger" me first to kind of start it off? I really want to orgasm but I need a way for me to either speed up or make him slow down!! please HELP :(

vall11

Asked by vall11 at 1:39 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• control it by u being on top that way u can start and stop when it is convenient for you. my husband will never orgasm before me. he makes sure that I get what I need first and then him. A satified wife makes for a happy life lol. just explain to him that u need to control the situation. work out a pattern. as soon as my husband feels hes close to that point ill get on top so i can have control. he just needs to be patient and it will get better
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 1:44 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Yea just try and talk to him My husband makes sure he satisfies me first before he finishes.. you can even try to go to an adult store they sell stuff to make them last longer. I dont know if it works or not. Never had to use it but its worth a try
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 1:52 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Lol wow TMI but it's ok we all need advice sometimes on our sex life i'm also on the same boat as you when me and my husband first got together he would always find a way to satisfy me first before he exploded lol but now it's all about him first he always explodes first lol before i can even get to but he still satisfies me we usually just go at it again lol so i'd say just to get him off again and go at it again till you get your satisfaction lol .Good Luck :)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 2:25 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• There's a cream called time in a bottle go to www.slumberparties.com I used to sell it and it works wonders on helping him last
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 2:55 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• 3 words: Vibrating Cock Ring.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 7:37 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• omg you poor thing. You def need to talk to him .ANd not during the sex , before hand. SO you can work on this problem . And if fingers or tounge make it happen then go for it. YOu may even need to get him off first . THen go for round two and he may be able to last longer. Everyone is diffrente so mix it up... THen again you don't alway's need him... wink...
    pinkdot

Answer by pinkdot at 3:13 PM on Dec. 18, 2010