Am I a beoch? adult content

My ex and I have a kind of fake friendship relationship he was giving me money for my DD and I was going to wait until april to ask for full custody of her because he wants to get a new job in a casino and they search every single detail and he was told the he must not have any court, law suit pendant if he wanted to get the job. But today he came to my house with the b#$ he left me for, and she wanted to be SURE that he is not giving me any money. I just told her what ever he says to you, you have to believe him because I don't think you have a choice and got inside. Now im thinking that if he is not even Man enough to put his foot down. The gloves are off im filling next week and I don't give a F*** about his situation. I know that more money on his paycheck is more child support for me but If im going to have to deal with him and her I say f*** it im doing it.

gou18

Asked by gou18 at 1:53 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• jeanclaudia: are you serious? did you even read the question? If he WASN'T THE FATHER why would she file for custody from him? Next time, before you click the "Post Your Answer" button - ask yourself "does my answer even make sense"?

OP: Your kids' dad is full of shit. There is NOTHING that the casino will care about for in family court. What the casino is looking for is CRIMINAL not custody or child support! I know this for a FACT! I have several friends who work for a few casinos in my area and none of them would consider family court issues a deterrent to hiring someone. Take him to court NOW and get the child support you deserve and get that poor baby away from the clutches of that evil bitch! Be strong - you can do it! HUGS!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 3:10 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• He is full of crap anyway. filing for full custody is not a law suit.
    File now. And how cares if he thinks your a Bi......
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 1:59 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I just think that it is in your and your child's best interest for you to forge a working good relationship with your ex. Not a "fake" one or spiteful one. The other girl doesn't matter. Ignore her. I firmly believe that women do themselves and their kids worse harm by being spiteful to the men they once loved instead of just working together for the best interest of the child and each other's lives. Let go of the anger and try to work something out that works for both of you. That is just my opinion.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:30 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Yes he is the father and he told me that they are going to start to investigate him by the end of the month and then get hired in January and it would become permanent in April but they do not want to see any blemish on his records and I mean nothing not even parking tickets.
    gou18

Comment by gou18 (original poster) at 2:19 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I think that trying to have somewhat of a realationship be it fake or real is important for your child. My husband and i split up last yr for a few months. ANd he would't speak to me making it really hard for us. My boy 's ended up really sick and one even in the hospital . HE still woundn't talk to me.
    You shouldn't have to answer to his new fling-thing . And it has to be made clear that she in not now or ever gonna interfer with your relationship . YOu two have bond regardless of what the situation is.
    As far as filing i think you need to protect your main intrest .. Your child .. So sorry if it messes with his plan's . U need to make sure everything you do is documented . So that you have a leg to stand on.. good luck to u..
    pinkdot

Answer by pinkdot at 3:01 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Your ex is totally full of crap. You can have stuff on your record and still get hired at a casino. It just has to be disclosed ahead of time. You can't have any serious criminal offenses or long-term unresolved tickets or anything. His life is not your responsibility anyway. He is lying to you. Go file.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 5:30 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• No question here??? You already know what your going to do, right??? Let go and vent the anger first. Then do what you need to. Good luck!!!!!

frustratedMichelle

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 8:03 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Sorry but is he the father?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:13 AM on Dec. 18, 2010