my cat is jealous

I'm on the computer instead of petting my huge long hair siamese, so he got up, looked at me and laid down on the keyboard, staring at me. LOL

had to share, gave me a chuckle

sweet29mom

Asked by sweet29mom at 2:20 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Pets

• I love that! Maude Moppet is a tuxedo two year old. She does the same thing! She's so dear and always purring. Love her!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:21 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• yes he is jealous!! i looooove cats but they think they are God's gift to earth. they are not as needy as dogs but they could be very demanding and bossy when they want attention.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 5:30 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Sounds like my furry kids!! They will sit on my arms so I can't type or reach the mouse! Hubby's dog (part Border Collie) is the same ... she will climb up in between him and the computer and roll her head around backwards and look up at him with this innocent "Love you Daddy" look.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:53 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• lol our cat loves doing that too!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:39 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• sounds like my 28 pound maine coon cat. he cant stand to not be a part of EVERYTHING i am doing and he demands to be my center of attention at all times. its so cute, though. he was driving me crazy the other day when i was wrapping gifts because everytime i cut a piece of wrapping paper he sat on top of it. i wonder how he's gonna handle it when i bring home my first baby in may......
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• LOL pets are so funny
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:15 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• My cat Domino does that. He will get up on my lap and make me hold him like a newborn. He's done this since we got him and never does it to my hubby. The only problem with it now is that he keeps getting kicked off of my lap cause I'm 8 months pregnant and the baby knockes him off. Lol He glares at me everytime he gets knocked off now.
    Kitten19

Answer by Kitten19 at 1:25 PM on Dec. 21, 2010