Would you wait til monday?

No idea how but I hurt my foot. There was a snap that hurt real bad. There is hardly any swelling it's just a little puffy and there is some blue and purple on it. I also can not walk on it. The pain is excruciating when bearing weight.

So would you wait til monday cuz you can just do nothing all weekend? Or would you go in to urgent care?

Also, is it possible it's broken?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Health

• Have you put ice on it and elevated it? Ice on for 15 then off for 15. Also take some OTC anti-inflamatory meds to help with the pain. If this doesn't help, then go to urgent care. If you are not comfortable doing this, go to urgent care now.
    guyandtoni01

Answer by guyandtoni01 at 3:25 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• i agree with the answer above;; what activity were u doing when it snapped?
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 5:27 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• id go to urgrnt care
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:43 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Don't wait cause I did and when I did go it was a fracture and a deep bone brusie on my foot and ankle. I could walk on mine.
    LADYA1983

Answer by LADYA1983 at 1:23 AM on Dec. 19, 2010