men..... adult content

Ugh me and my hubby had a huuuge fight tonight I want make up sex so I get ass naked and he falls asleep god take a hint lol.

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 2:42 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Men, GGGRRRR!!!!!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 2:47 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• lol. It sure doesnt look like he can take that hint. But ya know usually its the guy who wants the sex and its us ignoring the hint...
    Prdmomof2kids

Answer by Prdmomof2kids at 2:47 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• HaHa I'm tempted to pull out a vibe and go in the bathroom and be unrealisticly loud to make him jealous lol
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 2:50 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• LOL I would do it then if he asks tell him he didn't get the hint so you decided to do it yourself. Then you could ask him to join you hehe.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 3:27 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Just enjoy yourself in the bed and wake him up that way. He may just get the hint then.... or not. I know that my husband can be dense some days.
    guyandtoni01

Answer by guyandtoni01 at 3:59 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Damn I hate when that happens.LOL
    wowiemommy

Answer by wowiemommy at 5:34 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Wow he must of been pretty tired, tell him next time if he wants sex he missed out!!!!
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 8:39 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• LMAO....your too funny! He was probably asleep and didn't even hear you. At least my husband wouldn't.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 7:48 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Do what I do. I sleep very wild and then keep poking my butt into his stuff. And if that doesn't work I wait til he gets one of those sleep hard ons and hop on. Then I roll over and sleep very good. =-)
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 18, 2010