Ham. Crockpot. Honey-brown sugar-pineapple combo. How do I do it?

Throw it all in and cook it on what for how long? It's going to be for Christmas, and the ham will be as big as I can fit in there!

sojourner.

Asked by sojourner. at 3:03 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Food & Drink

• put ham in pot add 1 one cup of water no more mix sugar and honey poke holes in ham pour it over ham on both sides
    you can pineapples now or 1hr before it is done ,i would cook it high heat then turn it down because you are just warming it up if smoke ham ,i put my ham on at about 1pm or 2pm depends what time is your dinner
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 3:27 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Place the ham in the slow cooker and add the glaze ingredients. You can also just add some Coke or Pepsi, chicken broth, or water; about 1 cup will do it. Cover and cook on low for 5-8 hours, until ham is thoroughly heated. If you want to glaze the ham, place on a broiler pan and cover with glaze; broil 10" from the heat for 10-15 minutes, watching carefully, until glaze is cooked. For a spiral sliced, it won't take that long, 3-5 hours.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:40 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• 3-6 hours I believe
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:15 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• i've never cooked a ham in the crockpot.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 10:39 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I've never done this in a crockpot, please let us know how it turns out.
    MomIWant

Answer by MomIWant at 11:06 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I put it on low for a looooong time. The longer it is slow cooked, the more tender and fall apart the meat.
    TigerofMu

Answer by TigerofMu at 12:51 PM on Dec. 18, 2010