What is the strangest complaint from your child that you had to call your dr. about?

Did your child stuff a bean up their nose, is there a bug in their ear?

guyandtoni01

Asked by guyandtoni01 at 3:20 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Health

• My son who was about 8 at the time took a whistle (made of felt and wax paper) to school. I asked him to leave it at home, not wanting him to tweet at school or at recess. I get this call about 11am. The school nurse said he was chirping the whistle and got caught with it, Instead of handing it over and taking his wet noodle lashing, he swallowed it. After calling the dr......who told me just wait and see if he toots it out i couldn't get mad. long story short the whistle did come back to us a few days later.
    witchypoo1228

Answer by witchypoo1228 at 3:49 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Nothing weird ..... yet, lol
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:42 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• When I was 18 mpnths old I swallowed a jack ball. I remember I was at my grandma's house and I was playing with it and she told me to hand it to her. I didn't and put It in my mouth. I was moving it for side to side and she was telling me to give it to her. Then I swallowed it. Iwas not tring to be I did and almost died. 911 was called and I went to the hospital. I always remembered putting the ball in my mouth but never knew the whole story until I was older. That is why I would never let my kids have the little toys like that.
    LADYA1983

Answer by LADYA1983 at 1:19 AM on Dec. 19, 2010