My son who was about 8 at the time took a whistle (made of felt and wax paper) to school. I asked him to leave it at home, not wanting him to tweet at school or at recess. I get this call about 11am. The school nurse said he was chirping the whistle and got caught with it, Instead of handing it over and taking his wet noodle lashing, he swallowed it. After calling the dr......who told me just wait and see if he toots it out i couldn't get mad. long story short the whistle did come back to us a few days later.
at 3:49 AM on Dec. 18, 2010