What time is it in your area and why are you still up ?

Its 2:25 am and im not sleepy lol i can't seem to fall asleep for some weird reason i'm usually in bed by 11 pm .

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 3:26 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• its 1:30 and my hubby will be home from work soon and i know he is going to wake me up when he does. I just got done cleaning and putting everything away so I figured there was no point in going to bed if I'm going to be up again in about 45 min.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 3:29 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• it's 11:29 pm, Alaska Time. I am up because I still have to go pick up my teenagers from the Movies.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 3:29 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• It's 2:28 am and I am trying to get some computer time while my daughter is out and my husband is in bed. I am having a hard time falling asleep.
    guyandtoni01

Answer by guyandtoni01 at 3:32 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• its 2:30 am and my hunny isn't here, and I have a hard sleeping without him to cuddle up to
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 3:35 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• 2:36am. I tried going to bed earlier but it wasn't working out. Hubby and I stayed up to watch two recorded episodes of Ghost Adventures. He wanted some nookie but I sent him signals that he can read that I didn't want to; he fell asleep during the second episode (which was AWESOME, by the way). It ended, I turned on the light, and got comfy. He did, too; something was poking at me. I laid there for about an hour (getting up once after hearing my 4-year-old over her monitor). I've been up for almost two hours now.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:38 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• its 3.41 am and I work all night, sleep all day :)
    wyldreams

Answer by wyldreams at 3:42 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• 2:45 am! I had to take a bath so that we can go out to two functions tomorrow and the best time for me to get things done is when the kids are sleeping. But now I'm folding sheets and after that's done I'll be going to bed. Just wanted to check on the Cafe real quick. LOL!!!
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 3:46 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Its 358 am and I CANT sleep.....hate when hubby works nights :(
    ddleachman

Answer by ddleachman at 3:58 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• It's 1:15, and DH and I had a family dinner thing we arrived home awhile ago from. We came home to an ant invasion, so we're watching DVR'd Desperate Housewives.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:17 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• 1:42am. I cannot sleep. No clue why...
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:42 AM on Dec. 18, 2010