Having a hard time losing my mid section ?

Ok after i had my daughter year ago i weighed 160 and now i currently weigh 125 i'm having a hard time with losing my mid section i work out every day 30 minutes to an hour and the stubborn fat around my mid section doesn't seem to go away and it's starting to get frustrating i wanna get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight which was 115 i will post up some pics of my stomach here it is Image and video hosting by TinyPic

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 4:14 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Pregnancy changes your body. Period. That's normal. Have you looked at your diet? That may be the missing piece. Also, consider changing up you workouts. You can plateau if you keep doing exactly the same thing.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:22 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I think pregnancy changes things and if you were underweight before your pregnancy it will be hard for you to lose that weight. Try mixing up cardio and caloric intake. Don't go below 1200 calories as your metabolism may decrease as a result making it harder to lose weight. Good luck!
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 5:19 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I haven't had a baby recently but I would love to know how the answer to this to! lol
    tamara0567

Answer by tamara0567 at 5:57 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Sit ups?
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2011