• In the Spotlight:

so much pressure!

Its been just getting worse. In the 4.5 hours I've been in bed I've peed 8 times. There is so much pressure that my pelvic area all hurts like he's pushing down really hard. It hurts to get up and move. Is this normal? Im almost 34 weeks. Also im having a ton of bh with the urge to go. Idk what to do or think!

randibosin

Asked by randibosin at 4:36 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sounds like labor maybe?
    tricia1332

Answer by tricia1332 at 4:37 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• If you are having an urge to poop - go to the ER - that is the "urge to push". It feels just like you have to pass a BM....call the Dr at least, but I would say you ARE in labor - not bh!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 4:43 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• It sounds like your baby dropped and that means he are she is preparing to come out you might deliver early I had my baby 9 days early 5 months ago and I felt the exact same way you do at 34 week.s...she was so low It hurt for me to close my legs and drive.

Mizzsweetooth

Answer by Mizzsweetooth at 4:44 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• maybe you should call l and d
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 2:38 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• It migt just be change in position, Im 38 wks and have felt how you do for a few wks now! Had loads of BH, felt so much pressure and occasionally felt the urge to 'go' but he's still in there! good luck mama
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 2:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• it could be either but I would call the Dr just to be sure.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 18, 2010