Is she really that stupid or is just my imagination? adult content

The b**ch my ex left me for came to ask me if was giving me any money for my DD because she said she doesn't want him to give me anything (he is giving me $$)after I slam the door on her stupid face, she calls me to ask me if I know where he is in the mornings and if he is in my house and if he still having sex with me. So I responded laughing are you serious? You just came in to my house to pissed me off and now you think that Im going to respond what you just ask me ?Go f*** yourself because apparently he is not doing it. I keep laughing and hung up. It is possible for someone to be that stupid?

gou18

Asked by gou18 at 5:22 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, and looks like he got just what he deserved! lol. You were right to not respond to her. I know it was hard, but you took the high road, and good for you.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:24 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• She is feeling insecure- afterall, if she could be the "other woman" so can someone else. She had no right to interfere with, ask questions about or place demands or limitations on the child support he pays for his child(ren). I dont see a future for this relationship. I guess that's YOUR Christmas present! (BTW you were right to hang up on her & should continue to do so. Dont dignify her stupid questions w/ a response- your time is more valuable than that!)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:45 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• blank stare

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:28 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• She has a lot of nerve. I would not waste my thoughts nor breath on her!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 6:57 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• rolling on floor

Whoa! Stop! I'm about to pee myself! Seriously?!?!?! bahahahahaha

marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 7:22 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Wow, he found himself a keeper in that one, didn't he? LOL Serves him right!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:25 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• haha.. Yes.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 5:31 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Is it possible? Yes!
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 5:47 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• WOW lol... Yes unfortunately people are that stupid. And the bad thing is they seem to be multiplying lol. That's just crazy ! But you did the right thing...I'm sure you wanted to say more not so nice things, I know I would have wanted to lol but its just a waste of time. Good luck mama...hope you don't have to deal with anymore of her stupidity
    sounthernmommy

Answer by sounthernmommy at 8:58 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• LOL...what goes around, comes around!! Karma is a biatch, huh?! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:31 AM on Dec. 18, 2010