My 10 months old threw up twice a day, anyone can help?

My 10 months old threw up twice today. She was perfectly fine last night, this morning, we took her out to walk around, then she fell asleep on the stroller. A couple hours later, she coughed once then started throwing up the milk that she drank 4-5 hrs ago. I thought it was just because of the bad cough, took a shower, then she threw up twice. After that she played a while, then i fed her little bit of Apple/Strawberries baby food, she went to sleep for a hour. everything was fine. She got hungry, I fed her 5 oz of milk as normal. She was ok, playing, dancing, baby talking. She got sleepy again, so i took her to sleep, 15 mins later after she fell asleep, threw up again, all the milk that she drank. But she was smiling at her dad after i called her dad to come, looks perfectly ok. Should I take her to doctor?? Any mom experience that? I am so worried. Thanks!

Lucy124

Asked by Lucy124 at 7:12 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm sure she's fine there's a nasty bug going around and I've literally heard of people getting it all over the country, but it invovled a lot of throwing up! lol If she doesn't have a fever and is acting fine I wouldn't bring her to the Dr. That's just me though, I have 2 kids I've done this a couple times. If she's still throwing up Monday morning then yeah call the Dr. but in the meantime give her plenty of pedialyte and let her rest, I'm sure it's something that just needs to run its course.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 7:18 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Call her doctor, at a minimum, and get some advice.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:25 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Call her doctor for an opinion. If it continues, just take her in.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:48 AM on Dec. 19, 2010