Could it be?!?

Are abrupt loss of pregnancy symptoms a sign of miscarriage?What if your stomach has seemed to stop growing or got slightly smaller?(I'm
10 weeks btw)

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 6:09 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ? I woudn't personally worry unless you're having cramps/bleeding.
    I say this because some days you may wake up to a not-as-big tummy. Maybe this day you're not as bloated or consitpated, and that is why it's flatter.
    OR, if you're having morning sickness at all, you could be loosing weight. Which isn't necessarily bad, unless you're loosing a lot.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 6:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Since you're only 10 weeks right now your uterus isn't even above your pubic bone. At 12 weeks it start to rise so anything right now is probably just bloat. I wouldn't worry too much.
    meitaimom679

Answer by meitaimom679 at 6:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2008