Are you going to someone elses house fror Christmas dinner or are you hosting?

Just wondering because I still don't have a clue what we are doing....lol.My husband does this to me every year waits until the last minute to tell me we were invited some where after I had already asked him a million times and he wll keep saying "I don't know." It would be family so it would be his mom.If I ever get the invite it is my aunt and uncle but I don't think they are doing anything this year because my uncle is sick.

tamara0567

Asked by tamara0567 at 7:30 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We're going to my son's house, 4 hours away. DH says we behaved ourselves at Thanksgiving, so they're inviting us back for Christmas! lol. Why don't you call them, and during the conversation, if they've invited you, I'm sure they'll say something to you about it
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:35 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• We're hosting, hubby likes to cook during the holiday.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 7:35 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• we're going to his grandma's for breakfast, she cooks a huge breakfast Christmas morning and then we open gifts. after that we'll go to my mom's for an early dinner and more gift-opening.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:44 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• we'll be at home, just the three of us.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:52 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Going to my mom's. we are leaving on the 23rd depending on the weather.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:57 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• We are hosting, hopefully not a huge crowd, but it is hubby's family so who knows. )c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:55 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• We always stay home and eat something easy so nobody is stuck in the kitchen.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:09 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• MIL is flying in from CA Christmas day, and has requested prime rib, baked potatoes, and veggies. I have invited some of our friends over too, if they decide to wait and leave for NY to visit their family the next day.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:43 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• We're going to my mother's. Though I think she's wanting to have a late lunch, I'm not sure. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:48 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I'm staying right here. My days of being on the road during big holidays ended on November 25, 2010.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:29 AM on Dec. 18, 2010