going out tonight, what to wear?

I haven't gone out with the girls in about 7 years, had kids and all that, now I am getting ready to go out tonight with some new friends that are all younger then me. I really don't know what to wear, I don't want to look frumpy. We are going to go shoot pool and I wouldn't mind maybe getting a guy or to to at least check me out. Any ideas? I don't want to do a t-shirt and jeans things but don't have a lot of cloths to wear. (Oh and I am on the heavier side, not fat but have a little tummy from having kids)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• jeans and a t-shirt are perfectly acceptable for shooting pool :) i assume this will take place in a bar right? most likely you guys might be bar-hopping too. just wear those "favorite" pair of jeans that hug you the way you like, and make the t-shirt be one that shows a little cleavage. or wear a sleeveless shirt. bar attire is very casual :) have fun!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:41 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I agree! Maybe put on a cute pair of heels, and just do your makeup a little nicer. You don't want to overdo it. Have fun! I'm so jealous!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 7:47 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Jeans and a nice t-shirt or polo would be fine! I have ONE flattering shirt I wear every where. I bet you have one too. SO put that on with your best jeans and do up you hair and make up and put of your favorite spray. Maybe accent with a necklace and a bracelet.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:53 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• yep, fav jeans with boots or heels, a cute t-shirt (not the kind you'd clean in) and then make sure you fix your hair really nice.
    sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 8:11 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Like everyone said;
    Fav jeans, heels, nice shirt ( show that cleavage Mama (.)(.) haha sorry I couldn't resist... then do your hair ( keep it down) sexy makeup (smokey eyes)
    Have fun!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:25 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Black leggings, over-sized dressy shirt, and heels :)
    Platinum_Mommy

Answer by Platinum_Mommy at 11:46 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Frumpy mostly,but if i'm going out ,its time to put on the dog as they used to say!!and no I do not wear my dog !
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 2:31 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Blue jeans and high heals.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 3:39 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• mid-rise skinny jeans, a nice shirt and knee high boots. Don't forget some nice dangly earrings and I agree with the smokey eye thing as well. Also, if you ask your younger friends for some ideas I am sure they will have some good ones and be glad to help you!
    1bizzymommy

Answer by 1bizzymommy at 2:44 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Something shiny! Glitter or sequins.
    gatorswife

Answer by gatorswife at 10:48 AM on Dec. 19, 2010