Just wondering...(also posted in Health)

ok so i know that when you ovulate you have that eggy discharge, and then if your not preggers then you have your period. But is it possible to ovulate and not have that eggy discharge??? I'm goin on 3 months off my bc and have had my period like normal but haven't seen that eggy discahrge. Just wondering. Thanks for any help you ladies my offer

EJsHottMama

Asked by EJsHottMama at 6:10 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• yes it is possible. You could be having it, but it is not enough to tell. I would start charting you basil body temperatures. use www.fertilityfriend.com they also have tons of articles that explain how everything works. It will tell you if you are indeed oing and when.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 6:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2008