ok..what is going on with the Encyclopedia section?

i know i haven't been around much the last couple of weeks, but..when did all the questions get closed..and from two years ago? didn't they just start the encyclopedia-thing a few months ago?
someone bring me up to speed. thanks!

dullscissors

Asked by dullscissors at 8:19 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I have yet to understand that section period...

Welcome back!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:37 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I think they're looking for all the most popular questions and then making some type of encyclopedia thing you can go to and check for common questions. I think it's supposed to take the place of the most commonly asked questions- doesn't seem to be going well..... Oh, and I could be totally wrong on all of this- it's just the way I understood it...

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:45 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I got an email about this from CM...but I still don't understand it
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:08 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• The encyclopedia is supposed to be a list of the most frequently asked categories by section. It's stil under construction and probably will be that way for a while. I'm not sure what you mean by all the questions being closed, because they're not, but we do have the option now of closing a question without picking a best answer.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:50 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• hotmama...i clicked on at least 8 questions, and they were all labeled 'closed'. i wasn't about to run through the entire list of questions. guess i'll just stay away from that section. :)
    dullscissors

Comment by dullscissors (original poster) at 12:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2010