Do you like to ?

Get people worked up on the internet?

keep in mind, you may pass this question as long as you can read and not choose to answer.

Have a weekend

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in About CafeMom

• no, its not my goal and i dont have some kind of hidden agenda or daily quota of people i need to piss off online today. nor do i think anyone should let themselves get worked up by a bunch of anonymous (we are all anonymous to eachother, showing screennames or not) women whom i dont know nor will ever meet. there are so many important things in life that screwing with people or allowing yourself to be screwed with is so petty.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:06 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• No, I have no reason for wanting to do that.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:10 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• No, is this your idea of fun?

Answer by older at 9:11 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• No, do you?
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:16 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• No, I dont like causing drama.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 9:16 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Worked up in a positive way,yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:18 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• No, I don't like to cause distress.

Answer by Bmat at 9:36 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• No, I don't need to do that. I think its sad that some people have nothing better to do that their only joy comes from seeing how much they can upset some poor stranger.... Or that some people seem to not care whether or not they upset someone because its "just the internet", as though that somehow invalidates the fact that there's another person, with feelings, on the other side of the screen....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:47 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I like good healthy conversation. Not drama and confrontation. I don't intentionally get someone worked up.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 9:51 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• worked up... in a fun way with silly caption needed pictures, or the most recent silly one... this man's cock is huge
    but not in a drama way (did cause some drama a couple of months ago when i posted question about a real issue in last relationship-but it was real so not the same as what i think you are saying)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:07 AM on Dec. 18, 2010