I just put up my tree and...

there are abunch of bald spots...Is there a wrong way to put up a fake tree.. When I bought it last year there was one a display and it looked so full and pretty but mine looks like a dog got a hold of it or something... How do I fix it?

robinalbright

Asked by robinalbright at 6:31 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• bend it out and re-arrange the limbs. It sucks having to put up a fake tree, i have one too!
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 6:41 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I agree with the previous post. Bending the branches, and spreading them out will make it more full. And, when you start decorating, put some ornaments in the bare spots. That will help too.
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 6:43 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Did you put it together from bottom to top?
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 1:30 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Bending branches and extra garland and ornaments cover all bald spots. I am curious casperskitty is there a way to put a tree up from top to bottom?lol how does the tree say up if you go for the next section? I'm not trying to be mean, I just have an image in my head of cartoon characters doing this and I can't stop laughing.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 1:57 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Sorry I made a spelling mistake how does the tree stay up?

BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 1:58 PM on Nov. 9, 2008