• In the Spotlight:

is this normal? I will be 7 weeks monday

I don't know what is and what isn't because I didn't have pregnancy symptoms what so ever with my first 2 pregnancies. This is my 3rd. I know each pregnancy is diffrent however. But anyway. With my other ones my boobs didn't hurt at all and they didn't start getting big until I got milk in them. Well this time my boobs are big already. My boobs didn't hurt either at all with the other 2 and this one my boobs hurt so bad, but more my nipples than my boobs. My boobs do hurt, but not like my nipples do you can't even touch my nipples. Then I am already starting to show is this all normal so far? Also I some days can't get an appitite. I eat because I know I have to, but I don't have an appitite then other days I am eating all day. Is this normal? Also with both other kids I didn't get neauseas at all this time I gag in the mornings and then I am neauseas all day long or I will be fine until about 5 then I am neauseas is this normal? It is hard with 2 kids and to be neasueas all day long. I also don't have any energy what so ever. No energy to clean or play with the kids all I do is want to sit. Is this all normal? I haven't had to deal with this so I don't know what to look for.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yep all normal, its rough for the first trimester, but generally most of the symptoms stop by the end of the first trimester. I started showing way early this time too, just beccause things are already streched out. (im on my third too)
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 9:57 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• normal
    are your other kids girls?
    if so, i think you are having a boy tthis time
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:03 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• OOOHHMMMYYYGOOSSHH. If I didnt know any better I would have though that I wrote this question. Only difference is I have one other child and not 2. I will be 7 wks monday and feel exactly, I mean exactly the same!

My belly button popped out already, My belly is a little more round, I am so tired..cant clean, some days I am so hungry I will eat anything..my boobs are so sore that I have to take a hot shower or bath just to soothe them..

I have no advice but do have **(((HHHUUGGSS)))***
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 10:29 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• normal
    are your other kids girls?

Yes my other kids are girls how did you know? What makes you say this one is a boy? That is what we are hoping for lol. DH really wants a boy and I want this to be the last baby so hoping for a boy so I don't have to have anymore lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:16 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

that is weird we are having the same symptoms and that you will be 7 weeks to Monday. Thanks for the hugs
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:18 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• All normal, all mine have been different and I showed early with each one. With my 3rd at 4 weeks. I had people asking me when I was due.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:56 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Seems normal to me. I had pretty much all the same problems in the first trimester with this pregnancy. Now into my third trimester it is all coming back (lovely). My first pregnancy with my daughter was uneventful with no symptoms at all. This time around I am having a boy. lol So good luck hope you do get your boy and just try to relax eat crackers, drink water and some sprite will help with the nausea you can also try sucking on peppermint candy that helps with me (that and the fact that I get so sick at times my doctor prescribed me phenergan)
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 1:42 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• All normal. :)
    momofthree109

Answer by momofthree109 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• All normal, I've only had 1 boy and am currently pregnant wth a boy and this is how I feel lol. So maybe the other lady is right and it is a boy! Congrats on your pregnancy and hope you feel better soon!
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 2:49 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Yes. normal. Feel better! :)
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 8:59 PM on Dec. 18, 2010