wheree do i get help with christmas for4 myself and my three boys, and elderly motheer thank u

im a single mother of three boys, i also take care of my mother, she has sorosis of thev liver, all i want is for them all to have a good christmas. thank u , and god bless please call me a soon asa p[ossible always jeanette509-534-2061

babyjean74

Asked by babyjean74 at 9:52 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• local churches
    local salvation army
    local st vincient de paul
    local ad on craigslist
    local freecycle (internet site-have to join)

look local for help-it is out there
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:55 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• please edit this question and take your phone number out of it. there are so many psychos out there!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• The Salvation Army, Churches and Food Banks
    theresaphilly

Answer by theresaphilly at 10:01 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I hope it is not too late to get help. You will need to do some research. Call your town offices, police department, fire department, & any local churches and ask if there are Christmas programs you can sign up for. Each have different programs. Also go to your state, city, and county websites (Google them) and search for charity programs and/or use the "contact us" links to call about programs. There are many programs out there but they all have different names. You also might call your three top TV stations (Google CBS, ABC, and NBC for your area) if you do not see any Christmas charities info on their website. They all have these programs. Plus most local newspapers have a Santa charity.......contact them too. I agree that you should rewrite your question and remove your phone number for safety and privacy reasons. GL

elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:05 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• In most places it is way toolate to get help. Most agencies were taking applications beginning in September or October. Good Luck.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 10:18 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I just called the township in my area Thursday and they found a program in my area that was luckily still helping. I tried salvation army, toys for tots, you name it. With the economy and not enough donations, unfortunately there isn't enough to go around. I would suggest to to try your local churches also. Good luck and I hope you have a merry christmas.
    divamom2328

Answer by divamom2328 at 10:24 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Salvation Army

http://craigslist.org/ (people sell things cheaper than stores)

http://www.toysfortots.org/request_toys/toys.asp it might be to late for this one

http://2hands.org/ this is a site that you make a post about what you need and people in the area may or may not help, I have never used it but did look through it and it seems okay. But please dont post a phone number in the add refer to your email. TOO MANY PERVERTS looking for children on all sites.

TiffanyPlew

Answer by TiffanyPlew at 10:25 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• The Salvation Army feeds people every year for Christmas and Thanksgiving. You can probably call them to get meals delivered as well.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:46 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Yea I think it may be too late....I'd call your local resources and see if they can get you help. Several people left many resources addresses. YEA get your number off looney toons will be calling soon....
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:11 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• TROLL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Dec. 18, 2010