stocking stuffers

I'm not creative and sorta suck at being thrifty for christmas. I need inspiration on what to get my boys ages 9 12 and 15 for stocking stuffers. My daughter is easy lip balm hair stuff nail polish yummy treats. Could you give me some ideas?

MarGeee

Asked by MarGeee at 10:10 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• boys that age = FOOD
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:14 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I always hit the sample aisles for my guys. Men's shower wash, deodorant, soap, hand sanitizer, mouthwash, toothpaste, etc. I also slip a deck of cards in along with the latest mags they might be into, hotrods, skateboarding, sports illustrated Jr., yu-gi-oh, whatever. Then some Christmas candy, apple & orange.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:15 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• lol I'm giving my 8 year old cookies in a Christmas tin, socks, boxers, etc. Anything that can fit in there basically.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 10:16 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• lol ya my boys do enjoy treats so does my daughter.
    MarGeee

Comment by MarGeee (original poster) at 10:17 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• the first post was good, i usually get candy everyone loves that. but not normal candy like those great big lollipops, and the candy on sticks, not something that you can just crab at the check out line they have alot of nifty candy iteams in the christmas isle at walmart for really cheap
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 10:18 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• just curious what do you typically spend on stocking stuffers?
    MarGeee

Comment by MarGeee (original poster) at 10:18 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• i always go to target's dollar section for stocking stuffers. it's right in the front of the store, behind the carts. not everything is a buck but most of it is, and they have a wide selection of various items for people of all ages. mine are much younger than yours, my oldest is 4 but i got a lot of little puzzles, books, socks and stuff like that and i think for all three spent about 30 bucks and got a lot of stuff for their stockings :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:23 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Hot Wheels are great. And cheap. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:28 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I don't have boys, but I would get them their favorite snacks, make coupons to get out of chores or to stay up late, condoms...lol just kidding :) gloves, socks, gift cards, and maybe "manly" body wash.
    Luvmybooskies

Answer by Luvmybooskies at 10:56 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• BOYS are hard! I have one son and 2 girls and I tend to spend more on him because all the small stuff for boys is so pricey...I need a DVD, 2 hot wheels, an electric toothbrush, 2 candy items, notepads, pencils, a santa jumbo pencil, mini moraca, a cube eraser, I forget what else but he is just 7. I amy get some bakugon to throw in their too.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:09 AM on Dec. 18, 2010