• In the Spotlight:

so the husband and i had sex last night and... adult content

it was oddly uncomfortable :( first of all i had dozed off and he woke me up asking for sex. i was not in the mood at all but didn't want to turn him down. anyway as soon as he put it in he kind of rammed it in there and when it slammed all the way in it hurt! i told him to try and ease into it better and it felt better but then it felt like the outside was chafing. i wasnt dry but i wasnt really really wet either. i think im going to get my period very soon, like any day soon so could that be why it hurt? does your vagina "change" when that time of month is approaching? we have never had this problem before!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Well,ramming it in didn't exactly help! Women need some foreplay to get ready.
    Yeah,your genitals change as your period is about to come. Could be a little of both issues

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:33 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Wow... I would have been pissed at him! He was probably over-zealous b/c he was horny, but damn... he woke you up, didn't give you any time to get ready, then just got to it as if he is the only one who's supposed to get pleasure from it? What a jackass! I would have stopped him right there and made him go to bed with blue balls!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 11:13 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Maybe because you really didn't want to....you should tell him when you don't want to. I mean would you want sex with someone who didn't want to and just did it to protect your feelings? I wouldn't. And while some men (! men, some of them don't have scruples) would still want to get off, I would hope your husband wouldn't be that selfish.....be honest with him.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 10:33 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• yes
    a woman has different flow during the month
    plus you were sleeping, so 'she' was not ready
    rammed it is!
    glad to wake single today=lol
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:34 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• yes it could be that there was no forplay sex is always better for women if forplay is involved
    91brarmywife

Answer by 91brarmywife at 10:56 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Yes,U r very sensitive in there.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:07 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• If you aren't in the mood and he just rammed it in without foreplay or you being turned on well yea its normal doubt it has anything to do with your cycle. Wow major turn off.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 11:10 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Um you shouldn't put baby oil up in that area yikes. Water based lubricants are fine but not oil or petroleum based. There will be no issue of dryness if your man isn't an inconsiderate ahole just looking to get his nut off when you're half asleep.

Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 11:43 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• You and ur husband need one of the rules my husband and I have. If one person wakes the other for sex u must get it properly ready. Tell him u don't mind but he better lick it before he stick it. Make being waken up worth it. I wake my husband up and if it aint ready I help it out. What he did was selfish and he should have at least pleasured u then got what he needed. That's what my husband and I do. And it helps because we don't mind being waken up, in fact we look forward to it. =-)
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 10:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Drink more water throughout the day helps me when it is dry feeling. I also like to use baby oil. Hope I have been of some help.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:21 AM on Dec. 18, 2010