Do you like to shop?

Do you like to shop with your s/o? I have a hard time shopping with my s/o. We will split up and get the shopping done as soon as possible. I feel like it is a race when we get to the grocery store. LOL

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 10:47 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Shopping

• We do shop together a lot, I don't mind, he is as big of a bargain hunter as I am.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 10:49 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• No b/c my DH spends too much money and we can never agree on the same things to buy when we are shopping.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 10:50 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• i LOVE to shop but not always with the hubby. sometimes he's a "good boy" in the store and others i have to drag him out of the fishing aisle at walmart 20 minutes later or vice versa with me in the clothing department. but regardless we have 3 little ones under 5 so its definitely better to have him there with me, so i can actually think while i shop :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:52 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• yes we love shopping but we loath spending money lol were a frugal family so shopping turns into a chore sometimes
    91brarmywife

Answer by 91brarmywife at 10:53 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• NO! It takes me twice as long as it should when I go grocery shopping with my husband. He seems to forget that I've been doing this for years and know what products are a good buy and which are just cheap. So he will question EVERYTHING that I put in the shopping cart that has a cheaper alternative. It drives me insane.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:03 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Love to shop. Prefer to grocery shop without my hubby. Shopping without my husband is a more relaxing experience because he wants to throw everything in the cart and I just see dollar signs racking up. When I'm alone I get just what I need.

When we are gift shopping it's fun to go with him because he tends to spend more than I would have and I don't have to feel guilty about it since he's the one choosing to buy so much stuff.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:08 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I do love to shop, and I love it when my hubby can go with me. He has to be the most patient of men when it comes to going shopping with the wife.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:13 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I like to be out w/ my DH but shopping can be exhausting with him. We always have to stop & look at whatever strikes his fancy, but if I want to stop to look at something he's not interested in, I'm rushed along. It's easier to shop without him, for sure. But specifically with the grocery shopping, he WILL NOT be left out! So I just have to exercise my patience and deal. :)
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Not a big fan of shopping and if DH is with me it's even worse cause he's always in a hurry
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 11:32 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I shop by myself like a pp said if he is there he will question the price of everything.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:37 AM on Dec. 18, 2010