Finally got motovated to workout and wanted to know...

if you had any workout tips? Like the best workout for arms, abs, thighs...:) Or a website you know to be good :) I gotta get this fat off. It's holding me back! lol Thanks

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 10:58 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Sure, check out my journal post... lots of useful tips and tools. Also sparkpeople.com is a really great health and fitness community with groups, friends, profiles, etc... Good luck!

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 11:03 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• If u can't afford a gym membership. U can use two gallon sized bottles of water for your arms. Squats for your legs. twists for your obliques. Crunches with your legs in the air for your abs.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:04 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Don't forget aerobic exercise- it will help you get the fat off quicker than if you just do muscle toning alone. I loved the ellipticals at the gym!
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• spark people is a good site to get workouts and support and anything else you need
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Google whatever part of the body you want to work out and you will get tons of exercises for it, what you should never do is work out the same muscle group two days in a row, you got to divide the muscle groups in different days so the muscles get a chance to recuperate.

Answer by older at 11:09 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• cool I know last time I lost weight Ihad a very energtic playlist so i am finsihing that I ad high energy with a cool down song :)
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 11:10 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Jillian Michaels 30 day shred
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:06 PM on Jan. 5, 2011