How many?

family carHow many vacations do you usually take, how often, what distances do you go?

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 11:10 AM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Travel

• We take our annual Yosemite vacation for a week in July. I'm pushing to go somewhere else in 2011 though, I'm SICK of Yosemite.
    Then we take a couple weekend vacations when money permits to Sea World, Disneyland etc.
    We live in soCal so we don't travel that far.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:13 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• In 46 years of marriage, we've had maybe 5 vacations, and even then, they've been combined with business.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:14 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• It all depends on how much money we have and how much time. But we love totravel and have NEVER been anyplace I would not go back too. ( and we have been many places, both near and far)
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:46 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• We usually do one big road trip in the summer and sometimes some smaller ones. I drive the kids from Denver to Los Angeles each year. Depending on what we want to see we go whale watching, Disney, Universal, The Getty Center. And then we spend the evenings with my elderly great-uncle (he is my grandfather's baby brother, who is nearly 91.)

We haven't been on a get on the plane vacation in nearly 4 years. And probably won't until next summer when we get back to Israel since we haven't been in far too long.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:23 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• We go to Missouri once a year for a week or so to see my family. Other than that we mostly take day trips to the beach or go to one of the amusment parks around here.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• We take an annual BIG trip every year at the beginning of June-usually a cruise or over to Europe.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 3:03 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• we can't..low funds..we would love to though
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 5:53 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• We normally take several weekend trips throughout the year. Most of the time we go to Gatlinburg, TN. This summer we went to Panama City Beach, FL for a few days.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:59 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Minimum of 2 a year, every year. Travel is high on our list of entertainment.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:09 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• We at least try to travel 2x/year. Nexy year we are going to Baton Rouge, LA, zoo trip for a weekend, and possible another zoo trip. My son loves zoos!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:21 PM on Dec. 19, 2010