Dry hands

In the winter my hands get very dry, it's almost like some sort of eczema. The knuckles on my right hand have it the most. What lotion to you recommend? I know to stay away from scented lotions and look for ones that say they heal, but there is a lot out there! I was thinking about Gold Bond Intense Healing, any suggestions?

Luvmybooskies

Asked by Luvmybooskies at 12:10 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i would recommend triple moisture body cream. its from bath and body works and comes in lots of pleasant scents :) its what i use
    devtdbosombuddy

Answer by devtdbosombuddy at 12:11 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• My hands are the same way. I have been using Vasoline total moisture conditioning hand lotion.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 12:12 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I had a coupon for a free Olay intense healing lotion the other day so I got some....and it has kept my hands SOOOO soft this winter.

usually by this time in the year mine are cracking and bleeding. I try to put it on before bed and maybe once during the day.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 12:12 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I just found a product called "Miracle Hand Repair". It contains 60% Aloe. We've just started using it, but it seems to be working really well. We found ours at TJ Maxx. Hubby has extremely rough, dry, scaly skin on his forearms and hands from washing them so much. We'll see how it goes! Otherwise, I was buying a product called Pangea Organics last year. It was great too.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:17 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Either Gold Bond or Neutrogena with red on the tube.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 12:22 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Curel skin nourishing lotion for dry rough skin.
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 12:35 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I've had this problem for years. I've yet to find a lotion or cream that has worked (but I may try some of the ones mentioned in here in other answers). My hands are usually dry and cracked through most of the year. I only get about a 3 months reprieve during the year, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:36 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Jergens with shea butter the beast
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 2:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Thanks, I will write down all these names and pick something out when I go to the store later :) I appreciate the info. I wish I could give you all best answer!
    Luvmybooskies

Comment by Luvmybooskies (original poster) at 2:30 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• simple smileAvon is a really good product.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 3:35 PM on Dec. 18, 2010