what do you think this means

ive been craving sweets but everytime i try eating something else i just cant and ive lost a pound cause of it i have to force myself to eat something diff every day and its really starting to worry me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• that just happens sometimes. usually when i'm craving sweets i'll eat fruit or yogurt
    devtdbosombuddy

Answer by devtdbosombuddy at 12:13 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Have you gone to the doctor? i don't think it's something bad because i've gotten like that too,but it doesn't last more than 2 to 3 days.
    sharon17

Answer by sharon17 at 1:09 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I love me some sugary junk food with this pregnancy and I have lost 3 pounds this month so now I try to eat more fruits and that sometimes helps my cravings so try to have a sweet fruit along with your meals. Make sure you are taking your prenatals to supplement what you are not getting through eating and discuss this with your doctor so that he or she can help you work through your concerns.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 1:37 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• when i want something sweet i go for grapes, i love grapes! Yumm!!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 2:14 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Ive barey gained this pregnancy and have eaten so much junk its unreal, have also been eating fruit and stuff as well tho! My midwife said that baby will still be getting nutrients even I lose some or dont gain much weight, esepcially if you are eating and keeping fluids and foods down. I would still mention it to yur health care provider so they know tho.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 2:46 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• It sounds normal to me. Try to eat sweet things that will satisfy the craving you have but are not too junky and soon enough, you will be back to "normal"!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 3:00 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• How far along are you? I'm 13 weeks and I've lost 15 lbs already. My doctor says not to worry abotu the weight loss, the baby is basically a parasite at this point and takes what ever it needs before you get anything. I crave sweets a lot and I just can't stomach tem but man do i wish. If the illness stays really bad just ask your doctor for some relief. There are prescriptions to help persistent mornign sickness that are totally safe for baby. Just try to eat what sounds good and thats the best you can do.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 3:45 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• It is normal. I went through a little stint where I was super hunger but nothing filled the void.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 4:24 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• If I ate all the things I craved I would be as big as a house. And I would wake-up late and want to eat so I just got fruit
    LADYA1983

Answer by LADYA1983 at 2:12 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• im 17 weeks almost 18 weeks its getting better since i can handle other foods nwo
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2010