I need some advice on something I'm up in the air about.... adult content

I was thinking about getting intimate pictures taken for my BF, but kind of up in the air about it because I was married for 3 years, and while I was married I had them taken for my ex husband. My BF is aware that I had them taken, and even seen a couple of them (bc of course I didn't let them go w/the ex when we got divorced - but I have also threw them away since I've moved on). I don't want him to think or feel like they was less meaningful because I had had some taken prior for my ex..... I don't know if he'd even like them (although I think he would). I don't know what to do.... any advice please?
My ex didn't really appreciate them to be honest, I set them out one night for him when he got home from work (he worked evenings, and got home at 2 am), he said thanks, put them in a drawer and that was where they stayed..... I am fairly sure they would mean something to my BF, since he is alot more affectionate, compassionate, compliments me, etc. which is something my ex NEVER did.
Help me out please :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Is this something you would feel comfortable with if someone posted them on the Internet, if not, then I wouldn't do it.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 12:18 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Why don't you just wait a bit. I will tell you in all honesty I took a picture of my boobs and sent it to my dh on his phone. He liked that. But he would have been really annoyed if I would have taken them at a photo place. Just my two cents.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:19 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• they are not completely nude pictures, you are mostly covered, just an intimate thing for your significant other.... if that makes sense.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:20 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• i would say do something sexy in person. a picture may be worth a thousand words but actions outweigh them tenfold
    devtdbosombuddy

Answer by devtdbosombuddy at 12:21 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Not quite sure with a BF, never know where they may end up.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 1:48 PM on Dec. 18, 2010