i dont know what to do

me and my boyfriend fight alot about everything and last night he just blew up and started throwing things around and saying that the new baby that im pregnant with isnt his and that hurt me alot i told him if he keeps this up im going to end up losing the baby and he just yells at me saying that he dont care anymore but then 10 minutes later he wants to make up about it and i just cant take it anymore any advice would be nice

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• if you stay with him you could very well end up a statistic.

dont be that stupid... he has shown his true colors.

do you need to end up in the hospital?

Anonymous

• ok i'm probably totally biased. i just broke up with a guy just like that... i tried to make it work for a year.
    devtdbosombuddy

Answer by devtdbosombuddy at 12:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• The thing you have to remember is that no matter what, those actions are NOT normal. Normal people can argue without throwing things and throwing a temper tantrum, considering they are over the age of two. His actions are NOT normal. That does throw up a red flag. How is he going to react later down the road when things get really rough.. the child is sick, you are short on money, both of you having no sleep for days on end?? These are things you have to think through. Having a child does not automatically made someone into a decent parent. For him to accuse you of having a child that is not his, is also not a good thing. Sounds like you need to do some serious talking....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:28 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• My advice would be to leave. NOW. Do it before you or your child get hurt.
    They are always sorry but it usually happens again and again. Don't be taken in by this.
    My sister's ex was like that too, she put up with it for 14 years. Now her two children are in counseling because they are extremely messed up by growing up in that type of household. Is that really what you want for your child???
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:35 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• well this is our third baby together and we really dont have the money to be raising it so i think thats whats wrong with him hes never acted like this before
    devlynsmommy08

Comment by devlynsmommy08 (original poster) at 12:36 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• THIRD??? boyfriend??? you have made your choices... guess you have to live with them.
    Anonymous

• no this is our third baby they all have the same father him
    devlynsmommy08

Comment by devlynsmommy08 (original poster) at 12:42 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• You seriously don't have to be going through this.you need to talk to him and make him understand that your not going to be dealing with the way he's acting.Just calm down and if you have to let him go well then do so.
    sharon17

Answer by sharon17 at 12:54 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I grew up in a home where my step ass hole acted like that. You have no idea how scary it is for a child to see and hear that type of behavior. I have zero tolerance for kids being exposed to that type of thing. I would make him move out and take anger management. Once he has proved he has changed then maybe I would take him back, but he won't magically change. We teach others how to treat us and until you teach him that you won't put up with it, he will continue and your kids will suffer.
    Luvmybooskies

Answer by Luvmybooskies at 2:05 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• he needs to get help for anger management. You need to decide if you want to be with someone like that and ur baby. personally if he does not get help and really want to change I'd be leaving. But he has to want to you can't make someone do it.
    cattiesmom78

Answer by cattiesmom78 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 20, 2010