*Update to earlier!*

I'm going to L&D at 22 weeks today, having symptoms of a UTI. :-|
I feel like I have to pee every 20 seconds and could seriously throw my bladder across the room!!!
Anyone know what helps UTI's and can they cause dilation or contractions?

Update: Wasn't a UTI, I'm just dehydrated. :-|

Also: thanks ladies for all the advice, I appreciate it! :-)
For the user who told me I should be asking my doc these q's not cafe mom, I did clearly post I was ON MY WAY TO L&D. No need for your rudeness thank you! :-)
Again, thanks ladies WHO DID help!

DirtBikerMomma9

Asked by DirtBikerMomma9 at 7:00 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Glad it wasn't worse. :) Dehydration happens to easy when you are pregnant eh? I didn't answer the first time since I had no advice. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 7:23 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Anyone who pointed out you should have talked to your Dr was NOT rude. Your asking medical advice concerning your unborn child and your asking medical advice of TOTAL STRANGERS!!!! GO TO YOUR DR with ALL medical questions concerning your unborn child!! DE-DE-DE!!!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:47 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Again, vbruno
    you clearly either can't read or are looking for trouble. Go harass another young mom and leave me alone. And YES you were rude. Read your answer to both question. I asked if anyone knew what helps UTI's but also noted that I was on my way out, in case you...couldn't read. :-)
    DirtBikerMomma9

Answer by DirtBikerMomma9 at 7:51 PM on Nov. 8, 2008