What Did You Get The ILS

For Christmas? Mine have passed away, but most years it was a hard decision after many years, some how my DD always seems to come up with some pretty good ideas for hers. At least she use to until the MIL turned into the Wicked Witch From The West, now I don't think she puts quite as much thought into it.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 12:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• i ordered a wine basket from 1800flowers they have monry and dont need anything
    momofalltrades

Answer by momofalltrades at 7:43 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• We got her few CD's that she really wanted, a set of forearm forklifts (really cool) and a few spices that she would like.

My family is getting my old digital camera for my mom an antenna for their tv b/c cable had to be turned off and I got my dad cologne that he really likes.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I haven't gotten something for my MIL yet. Or his Mother either.
    For my FIL I got a polo on clearance for a buck awhile back that I'm doing the kids handprints on the pocket.
    For their four year old daughter I let Em get what she wanted for Eliza up to five bucks. So she chose a plush pony and a lip gloss.
    As for his siblings we only do one. This year it's his sister. Giant stocking filled with little odds n ends we think they'd like. We've not seen her in three years or met her husband so it's mostly guesswork.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 12:35 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I want to order an ornament with dd picture since they live in Fl and I don't think they'll make it up this year.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 12:44 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• A couple of gift cards to restaurants. They are impossible to buy for, but like to eat & eat out, so we just go this route anymore. And my stupid SIL has been copying my usual gift to the MIL so I'm saying screw it and not doing that anymore (I would always get her a Willow Tree angel, but for 3 years now SIL has been getting her one too [though she's too dumb to pay attention and gets her one she already has, usually the one I gave her the year before]).
    Anonymous

• Baked goods and a plant. LOL They'll enjoy it.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 10:58 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• a towel warmer from front gate.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 12:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Nothing. We only buy for the kids.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 12:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2010