Is There 1 Chd or GR-Chd Hard to Buy For?

My DD's MIL has my GR-Kids sooooo spoiled it is very hard to buy for them. They are people w/money & can & do get them what ever they ask for the twins, esp. the boy she threats like a saint. What he asks for he gets, and then everyone else has to figure out what to get him. I'm usually done my shopping in Oct. and I'm not done and it's him and we have no idea what to get this little guy,(not his fault she does this) what he will want or like. Ho Hum, need to put my thinking cap on real fast.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 12:35 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• Movie tickets then you can take him when he wants to go, something for his xbox or IPOD any music downloads
    I have a grandson that is 12 hard to buy for. I also have 3 granddaughters that I rarely ever get to see so I don't know them at all I just sent them gift cards
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:10 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• what about getting him some clothes? I know kids don't really appreciate clothes but its something he can never have a enough of. Or how about something special from you like a picture.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 12:38 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• It's sort of like that with my nephew. I mean, BIL & FIL don't want him to have too many toys, so that limits what I can buy him (I do it anyway, but I got him something educational this year). Clothes, his mom buys him a lot of because they have a Children's Place outlet near where they live and she gets good deals there. So sometimes I feel at a loss for what to get him.

Umm, are you close with these kids? How old are they? Maybe you could get them gift certificates to a movie theater. I'm not really sure what to tell you without knowing how old they are.

thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:41 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• wow tht is cool
    missybbylove

Answer by missybbylove at 12:48 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Get him a package of hot dogs. He won't forget about that. LOL
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 10:54 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I ended up getting him some clothes which he DOES NOT like to get unless it's an E A G L E S something, so it is. Also an XBox game of wrestling, he loves to watch wrestling. This Gr-son is 7 and his Dad is a football coach so he's very sports oriented, and VERRRRRRRY SPOILED. The hot dogs would be a great idea if my SIL wouldn't disown me.
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 11:41 PM on Dec. 24, 2010