Anyone ever sell things on Craigslist?? It just freaks me out strangers coming into the house .

FRANCINE818

Asked by FRANCINE818 at 7:02 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I bought something on Craigslist. The lady was really nice. We talked for about 20mins.
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 7:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• depends on what ur selling.. if its something u can take somewhere with u, ask them to meet u somewhere. i don't blame u for not wanting people to ur house. not to scare u but there has been killings from craigslist here......
    Anonymous

• I've sold things, furniture and such. It was fine... my Hubby was there and it was no big deal at all
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:38 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I buy stuff all the time off Craigslist. I have only had 1 lady make me meet her somewhere, not at her house. I have sold a few things too. I had a lady come and buy baby clothes and she was here for like a half hour playing with my boys.
    megababies

Answer by megababies at 7:41 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I have sold something and I just asked them to meet me in a local spot and took hubby with me.
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 8:42 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• i have sold a lot of things. it works out fine
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:12 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• my hubby buys things off of craigslist all the time! i've tried selling a high chair, i dont know what it is about selling baby items, not hot items to sell.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• We sold a couple of things, the people were really nice, but I made dh deal with them! My brother buys and sells on there all the time. He has always met really nice people!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 10:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• We gave away an organ on Craigslist. I was leary of giving out the address and kinda screened the ones emailing me. I finally settled on a guy who lived not too far away. He was a very nice guy.
    zachsmom900

Answer by zachsmom900 at 10:31 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I posted baby stuff on CL and got a good response. I had the people meet me in my garage, and I sold it that way.
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 4:07 AM on Nov. 9, 2008