Christmas shopping in less than 30mins!

I went shopping for my 3 yr old last night at the disney store (mickey mouse store) which she LOVVVEESS! I spent so much there that I cant believe I did that. Well today while on lunch I went over to target to get DD some gloves since hers seem to keep disappearing and I seemed to have been carried away by the holiday shoppers that I spent another $300 on gifts again in less than 30 mins. This is record breaking for me!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• That is crazy, a lot of money to spend at one time. I don't think I will spend more than that this season. Just keeping it very simple.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:51 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I cant help myself and hate that I spent so much on her. I feel like taking some of them back but would be too shameful!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:54 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Save some of it for her birthday?
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 8:33 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Her birthday is all the way in July. I see it like this...since this is her last christmas as an only child I will splurge because I dont know when I'll be able to do that again.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:29 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• :) yey i totally spent the same + on xmas but i have 2 kids an i think its ok its 1 time a year and why not she deserve to open 50 gifts lol :) i love shopping for gifts this week alone i spent over 600 and i started shoppn since nov. not to mention i have receipts totally over 1000.00 just for xmas alone :) ur not alone
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 2:50 AM on Dec. 21, 2010