He won't give up on me right?

I havn't been able to get pregnant but the doctor said it's because i'm irregular.i havn't started my period in 7months.My husband wants a baby and so do i,but i'm scared if he will get tired of it and end up leaving me.

sharon17

Asked by sharon17 at 1:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• If he loves you and you are working on a solution together then he shouldn't.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:57 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Has the dr prescribed you anything to try to get your cycles regulated? I was irregular and my dr gave me provera to regulate me. I would take the provera for the first 10 days of the month and I would start my period on the 11th day. I have PCOS and I was also prescribed metformin. Good luck!
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 1:58 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• If he gets tired of the fact its taking longer to have a baby in the first place and leave then he didn't love you in the first place. Let things take its course and if you still haven't been able to get pregnant in the next 6 months to a year I would say that you and your dh should both see a dr to find out what's going on.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 1:58 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I think that if her really loves you. I will not matter if you have kids or not. If he leaves you cause you could not have children. You are better off without him. You will go find a man who will execpt that you might not ever be able to have a child.
    why don't you just confront him on this issue?

Answer by louise2 at 1:59 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• he may want a baby but he wants that baby with you. if he's an honest good man and loves you he will wait as long as it takes. dont worry :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:59 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Yes my doctor gave me a prescription and i'm pretty sure it's the same as yours its just that i already finished the 10 days and i havn't started.i have to get a refill.
    sharon17

Comment by sharon17 (original poster) at 2:00 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Thanks i feel better already and i know he loves me and he's sticking with me it's just in the long run i don't want him to get tired of me if i'm not able to get pregnant.
    sharon17

Comment by sharon17 (original poster) at 2:04 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• he wont give up on you if he loves you & since hes wanting a baby with you im sure he loves you. have hope i've always had really irrregualr periods since i first started mine. i've went months and months at a time without a period and im now 14 weeks. so just stay strong and have faith! it will happen when you least expect it TRUST ME! Good Luck & Baby Dust!
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 2:14 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• My periods were like that and I have three children so tell the doctor to get your periods regular and it might turn out great.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:17 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• If you really want kids now, skip the regular Dr. & the OBGYN. Go directly to a Reproductive Specialist. I made the mistake of going to a regular OBGYN and wasting precious years with NO results. OBGYN's are not experts in getting you pregnant. Reproductive Specialists are. Finally when I had enough with wasting time & stress, I went to a RS & was pregnant in 2 months. Good luck & don't make the mistake I did. I had my Son finally when I was 39 after being married & trying for 13 years.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:21 PM on Dec. 18, 2010