What is the best digital camera to have?

I am in the market for a new digital camera. I want one that has an awesome zoom and very clear pics.

matthew9_22

Asked by matthew9_22 at 1:57 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Shopping

• If you can afford it, I would suggest a Nikon digital SLR. The pictures are amazingly clear, and it catches every little detail. I have a D40, which is an older model, but I have such great shots that I would have missed with a point and shoot. A few years ago, my kids were playing in a kiddie pool, and I got the neatest shots with the water splash droplets in mid air, clear, perfect detail.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:04 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Cannon is better than NIkon hands down. You should get the Cannon DSLR, takes 3.5 pics per shot, zoom is awesome, and most of all it auto adjust for you to get the best pic/clear pic. A friend of mine is a professional photographer and only uses cannon. I use photoshop to edit my own photos.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:51 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• dh says nikon d3x, if you can afford it. he can't, lol.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:41 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I like Nikon's Cool Pix. Which model you get would depend on your price range. I have the L22 and am very happy with it.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:02 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• bunch of rosesA nikon.hugs

brieri

Answer by brieri at 2:04 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Kodak,---by far... Zoom lens, great definition to the pics, etc.---SO easy to use ! My son got me one for only $80 at Wal-mart !
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 2:05 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Nikon definitely. My uncle in law has one and it takes the most amazing pictures i've ever seen. when i use my camera at the aquarium, the tanks in the background are dark and you can barely see anything in the tank. his does just the opposite, accents and highlights everything inside the tank and everything else in the picture. it takes absolutely beautiful pictures!

i currently have a samsung, i am not crazy about it. i once had a pink olympus i loved! but nothing beats those nikon pics
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I have a Nikon Cool Pix Ilove it I can edit and write on my pictures
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 2:35 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• The best bet is to find a shop that will let you test them before buying I have a Canon Rebel that I love .
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:16 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• i got a sony camera and it works very good makes excellent videos with sound i remember on halloween i was snapping shots and it was very dark outside and had some people passing saying isnt it to dark but guess what my pictures came out perfect and all of my videos were visible with clear sound i can't think of the model right now but if you want to know just inbox me but i want the i bekieve it's called Luminex if anyone knows about the quality of this camera or owns one inbox me on it
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 10:59 AM on Dec. 19, 2010