stolen stuff

Have you ever had your packages stolen? Last year when I was in college we were in a better money situation so I ordered a lot of stuff from etoys for my daughter. They were stolen both times that they were delivered. We live in a complex so things like that happen here. Now we are sure we are home if we order things. We are just grateful it wasn't a time when SO was building a computer for someone and it wasn't parts that got taken.

preciouschild

Asked by preciouschild at 2:03 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• That is sad. Never had that happen to me. So sorry that happened to you.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 2:18 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I havent had packages stolen BUT i have had stuff stolen right off my work cubicle; I thought some places were still sacred. I complained about it and they TURNED it around on me ( that my complain was prejudice in its basis; cuz I knew who did it) and they tried to fire ME!!!! I quit to save myself from being fired and went to draw unemployment. Told them the REASON why I quit and was still denied unemployment even though it is your basic right at work to have your privacy concerning your workspace. I know I made this into something about work but I know how violated you feel and even more so when YOU are slapped for YOU having been someones VICTIM
    NE1outthere

Answer by NE1outthere at 2:22 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• sorry Ne1outthere that happened it stinks having to file a complaint for unemployment
    preciouschild

Comment by preciouschild (original poster) at 2:30 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• No thats awful! We get alot of packages every holiday season and never had that happen.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Not my packages, but after my husband died this year, my house was broken into and they stole everything and anything of value. Sick people!!!
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• i hope they sent u replacement toys for free....bc they should have required your signature. Oh and they dont want to give you unemployment if you willingly quit. You HAVE to be fired.
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 4:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• No stolen stuff, but imagine how that conversation would go "Honey, where's my stereo?" LOL

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 10:49 PM on Dec. 18, 2010