Do you love

Do you love what you do and love who you are and life?

obenblue

Asked by obenblue at 2:22 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• yes after working seperate jobs my husband and i have our own business and yes i love working with him.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 2:25 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I'm satisfied with whom I am but I wish I wasn't in pain all the time. I really want to be back in college and be finished with my bachelors.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 2:25 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• what I do? not so much
    Who I am...kind of
    life- is not too bad though I would be happier if I had some friends where I live...or even one would be better than none
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Yes, I do
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 2:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Im happy with who I am and my life, but i HATE my job
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 2:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I'm now retired, but when I worked, I sometimes loved what I did, sometimes didn't. I always remembered that it was supporting my family, so I tried to look for things to like about it. Now that I no longer go to work every day, I love my life. Each day is a joy. Hang in there, it will come for you.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 2:33 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I like my life, it is simple and love my family. Happy for all the blessings that I have. I love my family and extended very thankful for all that are in my life. Glad that God has his plan for me and loved ones, whatever that may be.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 3:28 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Yes, yes and yes.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:31 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Yes, not really and not really, right now all I do is look after my daughter so thats all im happy with. Don't love myself or life right now since I just found out her das been having a relationship with someone else and we've just broken up.
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 4:22 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• At my age you learn to love it or change it -- I changed enough to say I love it!
    gambilldl

Answer by gambilldl at 11:23 PM on Dec. 19, 2010