Embarassing Question,

Im a mother of a two month old beautiiful baby boy, but heres the thing, i never gave head before, (i know sounds weird) but i allways thought it would be akward, while your giving the guy head what does he do, nothing? this may sound like a kiddy question but i need a little help here ladies!
NO BASHING PLEASE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• ask him not to ejaculate if you're not okay with that. yuck. Did that once, won't do it again. haha.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 7:12 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Really, you never gave your husband head? Mine couldn't live without it. Sometimes he will sit there quietyly and enjoy and sometimes he just talks dirty. Give it a try and see what happens. If you don't like it, don't do it again.
    Anonymous

• I have only done it to my SO and I don't like it and have only done it maybe 3 times?!He doesn't make a big deal out of it but he loves doing it to me!when I first did it it took me awhile to build up the courage, and they don't just do nothing, they're enjoying it so its not like they're just sitting there watching a tv show.I would say have him pleasure you with his hands while your doing it to make it less awkward.Other than that its just something you just gotta go for and experience yourself, some ppl like it some don't.I also agree with mrseum, don't let him nut in your mouth!Gross!
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 7:17 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• lol they sit there and relax.. some put their hand on ur head. and im with mrseum dont let them ejaculate its so nasty lol
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:17 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• of u forgot unless u do 69 u get some too :)
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:18 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Ooooh I love giving head. I give my hubby at least 2 blow jobs a day. And I DO let him ejaculate in my mouth and I swallow. When I do it he moans and groans and his eyes roll back in his head. He usually runs his fingers through my hair and whispers sweet things to me. I try to keep eye contact with him when I do it cuz it turns him on but most of the time his head is snapped back with his eyes closed. Lol. I love doing it so much! If you decide to do it and want tips feel free to message me!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 7:35 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Dang MarlyeGirl, tmi! LOL! All kidding, I love it too. For you, just take your time and explore him. Don't expect to be an expert right away. You'll get the hang of it and it can be a very pleasurable experience for both of you! Technically, try not to let him feel any teeth! Have fun.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 8:35 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Lol i remember asking my friends this question in high school I was totally freaked out by it!! But then I tried it and it wasnt great but something I could handle if the guy wanted it!!! Anyway I never let anyone cum in my mouth until my BF now not even my ex husband..... But now I really enjoy it for the most part exept he takes sooooooooo long to cum, but I like it and he loves it, I think that all guys express oral pleasure differently some are quiet and relax some really get into it and pull hair and sqirm around some are vocal it just depends it's usually simular to the way they express intercorse orgasam!! lol good luck!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I kinda figure, if you want them to go down on you- you should go down on them. I only did it once before and did not enjoy it, untill i met my fiancee. He never asks for it- but he LOVES going down on me- so i feel like i should return the favor! Try using marshmallow fluff or chocolate syrup! No joke!! Makes it so much fun!
    Anonymous

• You have to act like your making love to his penis! Use your imagination, most of all act like your totally enjoying it! LOL
    Anonymous