Who can honestly say

That they are in love with they're SO and doesn't look at anyone else because no matter how hard they try noone else can compare to him.How close has being pregnant and/or having children with him broughten you, and who can honestly say that your love grows almost everyday and you still get butterflies when he's walking in the door?!?Etc.....

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 7:12 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• Me&My Fiance have known each other for 8 years, and ever since i've known him he's the only guy i've ever wanted i love him to death and he just puts the biggest smile on my face, and having our son Anthony didnt make a differnce because we were allready as close as possible, it just we were given more parental figures and loving figures, i wouldnt trade this life for anything.
    Anonymous

• I could have said that 10 years ago. When we had only 2 kids and before he had an affair. I thought he was the perfect husband and I was completely in love with him.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 7:19 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• raises hand*
    I love my man. ;) I don't necessarily get butterflies when he walks in the door, but my heart swells at random times and I just have to smile. ;)
    We'll be married 4 yrs in Feb. Our first little one is due in May. We are so excited about it! He's made Classical music cds for me. lol. He talks to my belly once in awhile. (baby stil can't hear yet.)
    We make eachother laugh, and we help eachother out when needed, or just for the hell of it.
    All my girlfriends are jealous. lol.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 7:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• umm well sometimes I get butterflies still not often but I am secure in my relationship and that makes me so so so happy I can look at him and think to my self wow true men really do exist lol I think that our kids have made me love him more no matter how tired or sick he still gets up every day and works 10 to 12 hours at the mill and when he has his 3 weeks of vacation he always spends it with us and but I still look forward to going to bed in his arms i know sounds cheesy but I love the man that he is lol

Anonymous

• I can say all of those except the looking at other people. We're married, not dead. If I see a handsome man I'm going to appreciate it, same goes for him if he sees a beautiful woman. No biggie. No one else CAN compare to him. Since I've been pregnant we've been closer than ever. We don't fight unless I'm being hormonal and bratty and we're so happy to be together. He comes home and hugs us and says "I missed you guys so much." I can't wait until our son is actually here!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 7:27 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I can honestly say I love my husband, although I'm not "in love" with him all the time. and I know he feels the same way about me.

I don't look at other men because it just doesn't do anything for me. He looks at other women and I could care less. It's men's nature. As long as he is faithful...

We've been together almost 9 years and two kids later and a whole bunch of financial drama, he still gives me butterflies about 85% of the time.
    mwebb

Answer by mwebb at 7:29 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• i still look at other guys once in a while, but i do know that i cant even imagine being with someone else. He does give me butterflies once in a while and we have been married for 6.5 years. He completes me!!LOL really.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 7:33 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I'be been with my hubby 15 years and I love him more everyday! He makes my heart flutter more now than he ever did while we dated. It only gets better and better. I'm not interested in looking at other men, EVER. But that's me. Everyone is different.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/48748

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:35 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I honestly feel like 1/3 of me is missing when he's not around. (the other 1/3rd is my daughter!) We are getting married next october( saving money!LOL!) and it seems like it's just soooo far away! He is not biologically the father of my daughter- but he raises her like his own. I look at them sometimes & wonder what I did to get so lucky to have them in my life!
    KaytlynsMommy05

Answer by KaytlynsMommy05 at 9:34 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I am on my 3rd marriage. The first two I never had any of the butterflies and I was always still checkin' out the good looking guys walking by etc. Not this time. I am so whipped it isn't even funny! LOL I look at him and just melt. It is really hard to even stay mad at him for long when he does something that irritates me. I thought this giddy feeling would have worn off by now, especially post-partum. With my ex I was a jerk after having my son... this time is completely different.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 12:01 AM on Nov. 9, 2008