"Because they have vagina's" really? adult content

My bf and I have a history of fighting when it comes to him hanging out with friends that was women. I don't like it. he says its because they "have vagina's". well yea and no. but even if the girl is just a friend that is not the total reason. My thing is, sometimes I dont trust the women, and it could be an insecurity. so Im trying so hard to change it cause Im tired of us arguing over him having friends. one girl told him that she it thought of as one of the guys and she" never has to get permission to hang out with guys and guys have dicks"... so hes not yours he is mine and its just how I think it should be.. my boundries. my man, it makes me look like a huge bitch, when he tell them why I have an issue.

not sure what the point of my post is, but I was sitting here wondering if its wrong for me to be like that. even when he gets texts I hate it. i dunno.. just something I need to get over...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I would not like it.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't like it either
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 2:40 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• How would you feel if he said you were never allowed to hang out with make friends? I think you two need to sit down and you need to tell him the real reason why it bothers you so he can understand and not think you're being possessive
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Your saying "my boundaries. my man" sound possessive and jealous. It is actually his life and you are imposing your rules, which he does not think as fair.

You need to find a way to trust him that he isn't into every woman out there, even the ones who are hitting on him. And he needs to be able to ease your fears as well.

Both of you need to find a way to communicate and compromise - not all of what the other wants.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:44 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I have lots of guy friends and if I dated someone who told me I wasn't aloud to hang out with them he'd be gone!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• He talks to these women about your "issues"? Thats WRONG, he should be talking to you about that.
    Queen2245

Answer by Queen2245 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I am glad to be able to have friends no matter age sex or nationality friends are a good thing . I could not date someone who said he did not want me to have male friends either.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:58 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Trying to control someone is the quickest way to drive them away.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:59 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• i have told him the reason and he just tells me i need to get over it, and sometimes gets to where i get silent treatment..I never have told him he cannot go. but i told him that there are times where i rather he stay home cause I would like to have him with me. 6+ hours hanging with another woman gets to me. he needs more male friends.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:01 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I dont talerate it i simply say ok well its them or me?!? which would you like? that was the end of that :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 3:07 PM on Dec. 18, 2010