Who thinks Miley Cyrus should be taken off of Disney?

Well it looks like Miley’s quite the party girl these days. She was photographed in October drinking beer and now there’s a video of her smoking pot.
This girl is supposed to be a role model for young girls and boys. This doesn't seem like a very good role model to me. I don't want my children looking up to a beer drinking pot head! She should be taken off of Disney Channel until she gets her act straight. Who agrees ?

mommy2be0611

Asked by mommy2be0611 at 2:41 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do but I thought that long ago and no one seems to agree with me just my opinion.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 2:42 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• yes, but when i was 18 i wasnt the best role model either, i did things worse than that, its a part of growing up
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 2:44 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I just heard this yesterday I am appalled at this what a role model. Yes, I think she should be taken off .
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 2:44 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• My dd likes Miley and she has no idea about the "bad" stuff Miley has done...how would she? I am a responsible parent who doesnt just let the flood gates of mainstream tv into my household!

I dont get it....how would kids find out about that unless their parents allowed it?
    Anonymous

• I really don't care for Miley Cyrus, but the fact is that she doesn't want to be on Disney anymore. However, I think her contract ends this year. As far as the drinking goes, where she was at, it was legal for her to drink. I haven't seen the video about her smoking pot though. I say that if parent's don't want the children to look up to her, then they shouldn't allow their children to watch her show.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:45 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I agree- if she doesn't want to be a role model, that's fine. But then she should not be working for Disney.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 2:46 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• She wasnt smoking pot....it was some sort of LEGAL herb. Not saying that is great either, but their is a difference. And I like I said before, they are not showing the smoking clip right after the show airs on Disney. They are showing it on ADULT channels and shows.
    Anonymous

• She should have been taken off a long time ago.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I don't think drinking alcohol and doing drugs is part of growing up. We should be setting higher standards for our children than that. Yes, everyone will make mistakes and that is part of growth and progression, but alcohol use and drug use ahould never be seen as a mainstream rite of passage for children. I implore my children to have better role models and do my best to myself be a good roll model as well.
    toolmommy

Answer by toolmommy at 2:56 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• she is still young. If she didn't want anyone to know then
    she should not let someone taped her.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 18, 2010