I will be 7 weeks in a few days and already my clothes are too tight?

SO early?? I tried on some pants last night to go out and I cant button them on the belly. I cant wear my belts anymore because it causes great discomfort. I have to unbutton my pants when I sit down!! Is it normal to be showing already so soon?

This is my second..

KayGia0704

Asked by KayGia0704 at 3:01 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you're not showing anything. sorry to say but it's not the baby. the baby is the size of a blueberry right now and is still behind your pubic bone. you're just gaining weight, not baby
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:05 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• you may just be bloated right now
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:05 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Lol. I guess its all fat or I'm bloating. My belly button popped out already too! but I guess Im just being a porkah
    KayGia0704

Comment by KayGia0704 (original poster) at 3:16 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• When I was pregnant my stomach starting showing at about 7 weeks also and I didnt even gain a pound until 17 weeks, so it wasnt fat. some people just show earlier
    kassee

Answer by kassee at 3:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• I think it could definitely be baby weight i didnt gain weight till i was 5mnths and i was all baby :) i even broke a pair of jeans tryn to squeeze in them lol buy some joggn pants and some lose shirts mommy congrats :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 3:38 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• You are just gaining weight. You need to chill back on food. Like no fast food or soda. I do not know your diet. But eat healthy and stay way from anything unhealthy (like sugary snacks, or chips, just junk foods in general). If you keep your diet right then you will gain a healthy amount.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 3:51 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Most likely it's just bloating right now, like premie said get a lot of stretchy jogging pants and big shirts, I don't buy maternity clothes.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 4:07 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• typical i got it and it gets worse im 11 weeks
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 6:42 PM on Dec. 18, 2010